User-friendly and secure open source software
Need a new website? We can give you sound advice all the way from content architecture to design, user experience, and technical implementation. And we can also program your site for you – provided you give us the freedom to use WordPress to do so.
Six reasons why WordPress is our content management system (CMS) of choice:
- WordPress is flexible and grows with the success of your business; there’s an immense ecosystem with extensions to the base installation. The CMS is just as suitable for small businesses as it is for websites with millions of page views per day.
- WordPress is open source: A worldwide community ensures its continued development and security. WordPress is over 10 years old and is constantly tested and improved for stability. You don’t pay any license fees.
- WordPress is user-friendly: It’s as easy to use as Word, and you don’t waste valuable time on training your staff.
- WordPress simplifies search engine optimization: with built-in SEO plugins, you can make sure your website will be found.
- WordPress is the market leader: In 2020, its share of the CMS market was over 35 percent, and worldwide over 43 percent of all websites (including those without CMSs) relied on WordPress.
- WordPress means freedom for customers: By using WordPress, you maintain your independence. You’re part of a large software community, and if necessary you can easily change developers.
Sound good to you too? We look forward to your inquiry: